CRM Mitchell1 2021-11-25T23:01:32+00:002014 Jeep Cherokee CRM Mitchell1 2021-11-25T23:01:32+00:00
- TECH NOTES: Removed & replaced oil filter adapter assembly and related gaskets. Installed new sensors. Test drove and verified no leaks.
- TECH NOTES: With intake manifold removed, removed and replaced all spark plugs and coil boots. Removed & replaced PCV valve. Test drove and verified no vehicle running properly.
- TECH NOTES: Evacuated cooling system, removed and replaced coolant crossover pipe and thermostat assembly. Filled cooling system and ran vehicle. Flushed cooling system and then re-filled with coolant. Heat cycled and bled air from system. Test drove and verified good operation of thermostat. Let vehicle cool and then topped off coolant level.
- TECH NOTES: Removed drive belt, while belt was off, inspected tensioner and idler for wear. No play or grinding felt in bearings and pulleys in good shape at this time. Installed new drive belt and test drive was good.
- TECH NOTES: Performed oil service, set tire pressure, and checked all fluids. Topped off washer fluid.
- TECH NOTES: Drained transmission fluid, measured amount that came out, roughly 3.5 quarts. Filled system with roughly 3.5 quarts and ran vehicle. Once temperature reach 122 degrees, measured fluid level and it was at 26mm on the provided dipstick. Installed plug and test drove, verified transmission working properly.
- NC State Inspection – Chatham County
Johnny E. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/24/2021